- All team fundraising activities must have FSL Board approval
- Any team seeking approval needs to send an e-mail to email@example.com listing the type of fundraising request.
- The Fundraising Commissioner will present all team fundraising requests to the FSL Board for approval
- If the FSL Board requires more information, the team will either be asked to provide it in writing and/or come in front of the Board to discuss
Fundraising that will not be approved:
- Any type of fundraising that involves kids selling door to door
- Any kind of money pools on sporting events